Electric Car Charger Installation in Napanee
Charge Smarter At Home
Choose the smart way of charging your electric vehicle at home with Wieser Electric. Leave your electric car charging at night and wake up to a full battery. Electric car charger installation in Napanee only takes a day. At-home charging stations add approximately 60 km/hr to your car’s driving range.
Wieser Electric is a ESA certified electric vehicle charging station installation provider serving Napanee and surrounding areas. Whether you have a Tesla, Nissan, or Chevy electric car, we offer installation services for all kinds of electric vehicles in Napanee.
What’s Included In Our Electric Car Charger Installation Service in Napanee, Ontario?
- Free Consultation: Our licensed electrician in Napanee will visit your home for a thorough inspection of the electrical panel and garage.
- Choosing The Right EV Charger: Wieser Electric will pick the best EV charging station for your home depending on your cord length and amperage requirements.
- Charger Installation: EV charging station installation in Napanee takes less than a day. You can start charging your electric vehicle at home the same day!
- ESA Inspection: Our estimate covers ESA inspection and permit of your at-home charging station in Napanee.
Why Choose Wieser Electric?
- 8 Years Of Quality Work: Our professionals are licensed, highly trained, and experienced. We stay on top of all the latest advancements in the electric vehicle charging station industry and are dedicated to offering the best service.
- Free Consultation & Inspection: To ensure the safety of your house before installing the electric car charger, our licensed electrician will conduct an inspection. We’ll also take you through the whole process and develop a custom electric car charger installation in Napanee service for you.
- Insured & Safe: We’re committed to ensuring a smooth, safe, and transparent installation process. Our professionals meet all the legal and professional requirements for electricians in Ontario.
Don't sit around and wait for an electrician. We're here for you!
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.