Power Up with the Wieser Electrical Safety and Savings Plan
Your electrical system runs in every part of your home and business, so when systems go awry, it's important to have a trained electrical professional at your side. Though homeowner's insurance covers many issues, it doesn't help with everyday problems and maintenance that your system may require.
As a Safety and Savings Plan member, you'll recieve:
- 15% discount on services
- Exclusive Specials
- Priority Service
- Five Year Warranty on Installations
- Electrical Safety Inspections
Benefits of Our Safety and Savings Plan
- Five Year Warranty on Many Installations and Repairs: You will receive a five year warranty on the following installations ore repairs completed by Wieser Electric LTD.: Switches, Surge Protection, Receptacles, Attic Fans, Dimmers, Bath Fans, GFCI, Panels, Light Fixtures, Disconnects, Heaters, Breakers
- Exclusive Specials: From time to time, you'll also be able to take advantage of special offers and exclusive discounts we give only to our Safety and Savings Plan members.
- Service-Satisfaction Commitment: You will be satisfied with any new service we perform in your home for as long as you're a Safety and Savings Plan member! That's our promise to you!
- Front-of-the-Line Service: When you need electrical service, you want it fast! As a Safety and Savings Plan member, you and your family are our first priority. When you call us, you go to the front of the line and will receive priority service! it's like having an electrician with his motor running just waiting for you to call. It's that fast!
- Electrical-Safety Inspection: Your family's safety is our top priority. Your electrical system can change considerably and even destabilize over the course of 365 days of use. That's why you will receive a Whole-House Electrical-Safety Inspection today and every 12 months that you are a plan member. You want to stop any potential problems before they become a hazard for you and your family.
- Big Discounts on Service: You receive a 15% discount on the services needed to bring your home up to the minimum standards of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code, to help keep your family safe!
- A Home-Value Booster: Your Safety and Savings Plan is also transferable to a new owner if you sell your home, and the peace of mind that it brings is a huge selling point! And it can move with you if you stay in our service area!
Don't get caught off guard by an electrical issue. Contact us today to learn more about our Safety and Savings Plan by filling out our form below or calling 343-341-5043 today! Our team is here to make sure you're taken care of.